Sunday, October 3, 2010

Poop in the Bath.

Today started off AMAZING. Seriously. Nic had a pretty good night last night, and woke every 2.5 hours.. but when he woke up for his 4am feeding, I brought him in bed with me... which normally, I'm so against... but I was SO tired! so after he was done eating...an hour later-- we snuggled for what I thought would be about an hour..he usually wakes up for good at 6am. But, he suprised me, and we slept until 8am! it was AMAZING!

such a bed hog....




So, this morning, we just hung out, and did a ton of tummy time, because I really can not wait until his neck is stronger.. I hate it flopping around. Espically when other people hold him. It makes me SO nervous. I dont really feel safe with anyone else holding him, so once his neck is stronger, I'm sure I'll feel better. Anyway, we just hung out.. did a little skyping with his dad... (so weird....)and then went to Khols and Babies R Us to do some shopping for my friend's baby shower, then went to my aunts house. While at Babies R Us, I found this awesome bib.. but seriously... are there giant babies that I'm un aware of? Where are such babies? Seriously...look at the size of this bib! And ps, if you're that big... and you're not 90years old, you probably don't REALLY need a bib....just sayin...
So, at my aunt's house, the baby zonked out-- he always does that. He sleeps SO hard when we go out, but NEVER sleeps that hard at home. Little stinker.
While he was sleeping, my baby cousin decided to put her glasses on him, to make him look smart. :]


his shirt? yeah.. it says "my mommy rocks" because clearly? I do. :]

So, we get all loaded up and ready to go.. and Nic turns into Captain Puke. In. My. CAR! My car smells like rotten milk now. I had to bring his little car seat in, and put it on my balcony. It's that bad. I literally need to air it out. Yuck city.
So.. once we got home, I downed 32oz of dr pepper..why? 3 reasons.
1- I freakin LOVE it
2-I was SO tired
3-I start prism tomorrow.

After the soda was consumed... I ran a bath for mr. puker..it was the perfect temperature.. just enough bubbles... perfect! So, I got Nic down to a diaper, and brought him in the bathroom. Apparently, in the 2 minutes that it took me to drink 32oz of the most amazing beverage known to man, he had a poop attack in his huggies (emergency huggies...i had some in the car, because I'm an idiot, and packed newborn pampers, and his chunker thighs are too big for those). Poo was coming out the leg holes. Awesome. I love poop on my hands. I figured, eh whatever, we were about to wash everything anyway. So, I got him in his little tub and Nic looked right at me, sighed, and started peeing. Thankfully, he was aiming to the side, so none of it got in his tub. Then, he smiled SO big! It was so cute, and I was so glad he was happy in his bath....
I was wrong.
He wasn't smiling because he was happy, or he loved me.. nothing cute. No. No no no no no.
He pooed. He farted, and then pooped like, with an explosion. So. That was fun. The best part? I somehow got poop all over my white tank top.

explosive tub poo

That was my exciting Sunday.



I love being a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment