Friday, October 15, 2010

My One Month Old.




I can't believe my baby is a month old. My 10 pound 13 ounce one month old.
Can we say chunker? He eats constantly, so obviously he's going to be a little chubby, but he gained 8 ounces in 4 days! And that was before I even fed him! We didn't have the regular doctor again, but the sub-doc said he needs to have gas drops at every other feeding, and he has colic. I disagree. I agree with the gas drop thing, because his butt sounds like a machine gun is attached to it with all his farting, but I don't think he has colic. I think he has a disease called "I'm a spoiled rotten baby who likes to be held constantly, and eat whenever I please, not on a schedule like my Mommy wants"-- because he never cries more than 10 minutes once I've picked him up, and I'm pretty sure colic means the baby cries and cries and you can't console them...doesn't it?

Oh well...

After his doctor's appointment we went out with Auntie Monica to World Market. I love that place. I got my sister's xmas gift, part of my brother's and some adorable ideas for my dad's birthday--possibly xmas. That man is very hard to shop for. As are all men. Because I don't know what to get Alan. At all.
....but it got me to start thinking of Nic's first Christmas.... I'm so excited for his NEXT one, because he'll be able to open gifts but this year, what do I do? I intend on getting him this cute little rocking horse, but it's plush and its a dinosaur!.... but what else? I assume he will be getting a few toys from his grandparents and clothes.. but really? what does a 3 month old need besides diapers?!
isn't that adorable?



So, after shopping, we went to My Big Fat Greek and it was delicious. Nic slept the entire time, even with the dancing and OPA!! screaming and Caida being Caida..that kid cracks me up.

Today is also Nic's Grammy's bday so we picked up her present, and headed home... where Nic ate and slept and ate and slept. And slept and slept. I have a feeling tonight is going to be a looooooong night!

No comments:

Post a Comment