Sunday, October 17, 2010

Party Animal

Yesterday Nic attended his first party. :] Two parties actually, and a soccer game.
He also saw his grammy, and met LJ's step-dad for the first time, slept through dinner [allowing me to eat the most delicious salmon and twice baked potato ever (thank god my mom makes dinner, or I swear I'd never eat anything healthy)] and was so totally and completely worn out when we got home.


See?

And I thought he slept for 4 hours straight last night, but I think I might have zombie nursed at 2am.. but I'm not sure. I'm almost positive I did... but I don't know. I think I was watching info-mertials on weightloss or something... I cant remember anymore-- but the good news is, aside from him laying in bed with me from 5a-6a Nic slept in his basinet last night! I can't even explain how amazing that is. He normally wakes up every 20mins in that thing for some reason... but last night, I got home at like, 10pm, and he slept in his crib until 11:30, I fed him until midnight, and then we went to bed- and he did GREAT! I still feel like a zombie, but now its more like a "i just ate a ton of brains and so I'm an energized kind of zombie" state.


No comments:

Post a Comment