Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving







I love my family. Thanksgiving consisted of my parents, sister, brother, 3 cousins and grandparents, plus Nic and myself. That was for the dinner part.
We probably had enough food for about 45 people.
it was amazing.

My aunt makes the pies so when she was done with her in laws she came over with her girls, and fiance, we ate pie and we played cards. All 13 of us played cards, and who won? My crazy grandma betty. The woman is like a million years old and had no idea what was going on. She kept saying she had a good pair, and we were playing 31... and SHE won.

and Nic had some pretty good hands too...


Nic had some male bonding with my uncle wayde (my aunts fiance) and I seriously think my aunt needs to find some way to get pregnant with a boy. Between the 2 of them, they have 4 girls. I. WOULD. DIE.
It was an amazing Thanksgiving, with an even more amazing family.







Yesterday was also pretty hard... we dropped Nic's dad off at the airport. I hate it. I hate dropping anyone at the airport unless they're coming back, and he's not so it sucked. it sucked to see him hold Nic crying and telling him he loved him, it sucked with him hugging me and me crying, it sucked that he said he'd be lying if he said he didn't love me. it sucks even more that no matter what he says or how much we fight, I don't think I'll ever love anyone as much as I love him.
It sucks knowing that it could be great, but because we tried to do it long distance and he got mad at me calling and asking about a freaking wall, he gave up.
It sucks that I asked him to think about making it work.
ugh.

I will say this though...as weird as it was having him here.. sometimes good, sometimes awful.. it's nice to have my life back.
Nic was so worn out from playing with Wayde, and being passed around, he fell asleep at 10:30 and woke up at 1:30 and 5:30, then again for the day at 8:30. It was awesome.

And, for the first time in years, I'm not out black friday shopping...
I'm serious when I say single moms have to make sacrifices... me? missing shopping sales? absurd!


oh and ps? I wont be working, because everything sucks in tucson

No comments:

Post a Comment