Monday, November 8, 2010

Big Boy

Baby daddy drama, Nic sitting up, finding his hands, and cracking up,muffin baking, blowing up old pictures, pooie explosion,wine and I ate a steak.
That is how my weekend was.



Baby Daddy Drama
(sperm banks aren't such a bad idea, ladies) :

I can't stand arguing anymore, because Nic knows what it is now. Argue with me on that all you want, but he knows when I'm upset, and he gets upset. I hate arguing FOR Nic with his dad.. wtf right? Shouldn't we just want whats best for him? I'd think so. Guess I'm wrong.
And ps guys-- when your soon to be exwife offers to go to her ex in-laws house, say thank you! Not "no I wouldnt go if i were in your shoes, so you dont need to go"
Because it makes your soon to be exwife say "fine, then I wont" and then you argue for 3 freaking hours on the phone and consider becoming an alcoholic. 3 freaking hours.
Just sayin.

So pretty much, I have no freaking idea if I'm still going or not. A sane person would not.
Clearly, I'm insane for saying I'd go in the first place, according to 99.99% of the people I've asked. whatever. I'm trying as hard as I can. If he won't do the same, I feel no need to reward douche-baggery.
Nic Smiling, Sitting up, and Finding His Hand:

I have been saying this for a long time-- Nic can hold his head up for a good 5 minutes before getting floppy. I was just having him sit up on my lap and he was doing so well, I decided to put him in the bumbo thing that auntie monica gave us-- and HOLY FREAKING CRAP! he sat in that bad boy for about 6 minutes and didn't go floppy but I thought I was die from cutness over load, so I picked him up and kissed the shit out of him. He's such a big boy. Then, while at my mom's he found that he can put his WHOLE hand in his mouth. ...and thank you Earle mouth! :]
Also, I swear, he laughs as much as I do, and he gasps like I do.. poor kid. But its so much fun.

sitting up!

fatty face smile!
hand eating at it's finest. It may look like the fingers are in there.. they're not. He just bites the whole dang fist.

Muffin Baking:

Lets just start out by saying this: I can not bake!
I hate following directions, I hate rules, I hate constrictions.
This is why I like cooking, you can experiment, but baking.. not as much. Well, I can't anyway.
So, I decided to try a new pumpkin muffin recipe I found, and I decided I would make it a cheese cake pumpkin muffin (sounds good right?).
So, I followed the muffin recipe,except, I did NOT put rasins in, and set in to make the cheese cake part.
I got the cream cheese, sugar,vanilla, lemmon, egg..everything all ready. I whipped everything together, but it smelled weird. So I added more sugar- because everyone knows that sugar fixes everything. Still weird. I tasted it, and it was like, sweet with a weird after taste.
I looked at the cream cheese... and it was chive cream cheese. I'm a freaking idiot sometimes. Thank GOD I didn't put it on top! That would have been so embarrassing at Whine and Wine night.. sheesh.

Blowing Up Old Pictures:

My mom brought over a book of pictures for me when Nicolas was born, to show me how much we look alike. I'll have to get a pose of Nic and I looking the same so I can put it up.. but while I was looking through the book yesterday, I came across a picture of my biological dad.
He died in a car accident when I was 4 months old, so I obviously didn't know him, but, I am apparently just like him. I don't think I look like him, but everyone else thinks so. I really wish I knew more about him, but I think it's just really painful for my mom to talk about, and my 2 aunts that I talk to say a few things here and there, but I assume it hurts for them too.
...but it kills me not to know more about him. I have an AWESOME dad now, but it would be nice to know more about my biodad.
Anyway, I think he was about 20 ish in this picture my mom said.. but It just reminded me of that old picture of construction workers sitting on a beam.

ok- so it's not that much the same, but I love it. I blew it up to an 8x10 for me, and a smaller one for my aunt that lives here in town. I dont know if she'll like it as much as I do, but for some reason, I just LOVE this picture of him. I can see why my mom thought he was such a catch back then. Check out those guns!

Pooie Explosion!:

Dear Pampers/Target Diapers-

I will never betray you again.


xxoo-Gina

Yep. tried the mom2mom diapers at my moms. Two things about that-- they're a size 1, and hard. I put those bad boys on him at my mom's house, and as we were eating dinner he was crying and fussing.. so I picked him up and was COVERED in poo. I mean, everywhere. All over his legs, up his back, on my legs, at least like, 2 cups of pooie in his car seat, in the fat folds of his legs...and all over their Oriental rug. I felt like a jerk, but like the great Forrest Gump says"shit happens" and it happens A LOT with this stinky boy. I will never EVER betray pampers, unless I have a secret love affair with the Target diapies because they're cheap as hell, and have dots on the butt!
Wine:

About 4 years ago, my mother in law came to Texas while Nic's father was deployed. She bought some Chilian Wine, and I've gotten it a few times since then. I figured it would go well with the pumpkin spice muffins. I didn't like it, but Monica did.
Anyway, the wine is good. This time I got the Gato Negro cab, only because it was on sale for $3 woohoo! Monica brought over another bottle of a Merlot, and I thought that one was better with the muffins, but whatever. I drank like 2 glasses of wine, and it was wonderful. Miss Alkie killed the rest of the bottles. Grant had a glass but left when we started whining too much :)

Eating Steak:


I was SO lightheaded on Sunday night, that I thought I was going to pass out in the middle of walgreens. So, my mom told me to come over and eat steak.
I don't eat red meat.
Its not that I'm in love with cows or anything, its just that humans can't properly process meat, so I try to avoid it (look at me trying to sound healthy, when I had a handful of woppers for breakfast..).
But, I'm anemic, and I thought what the hell- I will eat some steak.
I douced the hell out of it with A-1 because if I was told I could never have sex again, I'd just drink A-1..it's pretty much on the same level for me :)
I love A-1 and I wish it could be my boy friend.
I ate the steak, it was delicious, and I no longer feel like death.




Dont ever ask me to eat pork though. That is where I draw the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment