Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rashes Aren't Fun.


Rashes aren't fun. Just ask my baby boy.
see?



ok, so he's actually not ALWAYS crying, and we do have fun.. but he hates sleeping today, so I'm not so sure what's up. it's probably because last night, we slept like, all night. :)
I put Nic in his swing last night at about 9, and he fell asleep at 9:30. I thought he'd wake up at 11, so I was watching "the office" out in the living room, and apparently fell asleep, because when he woke up, it was 1:45! That my friends, is exciting news. The only bad news was it threw off my plan. I wanted to give him the rice cereal at 11. Whatever.
When he got up at 1:45, I made the rice/breast milk mix. He liked it, but the bottle he normally uses was a slow flow, and the only other one I had was a fast flow...Slow flow wouldnt let the thicker mixture come out, so I had to use the vent air fast flow. it is REALLY fast. So it took a while for him to drink it, since I kept pulling it away so he could swallow. Anyway, he was done at 2:15--but was wide. freaking. awake. at about 3, he went to sleep, and slept until 6:15. wooo hoo!

I gave him more cereal tonight, but he has been SO fussy, and nursing non stop, so I'm guessing something hurts... but I have no idea what it is. He's been hiccuping, and he puked a little at my moms and a little spit up here at home.. but nothing major.

I have such a bad headache right now. Thanks to nic's dad and a little thing called "douchebaggery"
I'm doing to do SO much for him while he's in town.. including going to his parents house, staying the night, and doing a "fakesgiving" on the 22nd, before he leaves for Afghanistan. He'll also stay with Nic and I while he's in town, and I'll be picking him up from the airport. I'd say that kinda goes above and beyond the whole "soon to be ex wife" role, no?
So today, I asked him to call TriCare and get an appt with a doctor I want to try out, and this is how the convo went:
Me-hey can you change nics dr
Him- yeah but why cant you do it
me-i do everything else- just do this one thing that you're in charge of doing, since i do everything other thing under the sun for nic
him-youre gonna have to learn to deal with tricare, since you'll be dealing with it for 18 years, plus im leaving
me-yeah but youre here now, so just do it..I do SO much for you, I'm just asking you to do ONE thing to contribute more than just money to your son's life
him-i'm a huge jerk right now, so talking to me is pointless, and I'm just going to be a jerk and complain about everything you say because im a jerk. jerk jerk jerk jerk JERK

ok so maybe he didnt say that, but basically, he was just a jerk, and I seriously almost put she squabash on all my nice things. Like, no where in the whole divorce agreement did it say "Gina will bend over like a prison bitch and take it"...
just sayin.


So today was wings- and before that I went to a church bazzar, and I gotta say-- people are huge jerks when stuff is cheap. I didnt get anthing because every time i went to get something, someone ran into Nic. I was about to go crazy! I was wearing the sling, so it was a little easier to protect him, but good lord! Anyway, after that, I went to return my things a Target, and...
I found target diapers. They're like, cheaper Pampers. Not plastic-y and so far, only one blow out, but that would have happened in any diaper-- the zantac kinda makes him have explosive pooie. gross, I know.
but look how cute his bootie looks with all these polka dots!




And that dino blankie? It was my brothers.


Nic is SO fussy right now, and I just hate letting him CIO but... theres nothing I can do to comfort him but nurse, and he already ate for over an hour, AND he had 1.5 oz of the rice mixture.

Holy crap.

Tonight is gonna suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment