Monday, November 1, 2010



For the first time ever, I left Nic with my mom, while I went to a concert.

I hated it. I hated leaving my little birdie.

I have to admit, it was nice to have a break (3 and a half hours) and socialize with adults... but I kept talking about Nic. And I kept texting my sister for updates on Nic. And I was staring at my phone because it's filled with pictures of my mister nic-ster.
I dont know how his dad does it.


I can't even describe the feeling that came over me when I took him from my mom. It was like my life was complete again. My aunt asked me if I remember what life was like before Nic yesterday.
and I do. But it's so much better now. I love my little birdie boy more than I could possibly express over this blog.
Especially because as I looked over at him just now, he was making this face at me:

what would i do if i didnt have you

No comments:

Post a Comment