Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

I am so exhausted lately! I'm not sure why...maybe everything is just catching up with me for the past 3 months of motherhood? Who knows. Also, it could be that I was super sick yesterday. I don't know why though- I didn't get smashed by any means on NYE but I felt like DEATH all day. So, that could be why too, but I'm no doctor.


So, pretty much once a week, I look through ALL of the pictures I've taken of Nic, and every time, I feel a bit nostalgic about it all. Always.

Yesterday, everyone on fb was saying things like "2010 can suck it, bring on 2011" or "i hope 2011 is better than 2010" or something like that, and it made me reflect on my year. it had some serious ups and downs... but I loved 2010

I rang in 2010 with LJ in the car driving to KY.. we were talking on how we could make it work.

Jan21- LJ's bday, and the day I found out I was prego

March -I flew out to see LJ, while 12 weeks pregnant, and we figured out how to plan out the baby's room.

April-LJ decides he doesn't want to be married. 4 months pregnant... awesome. Definite down.

May- End the work year..I waaaas going to move to KY but, instead I looked for a condo... AND I found out I was having a boy!!! <3 style="text-align: center;">
I laughed until midnight about this face.


I rang in the new year with my closest friends, and had an amazing time. :)

Yesterday, I put Nic in some jammies that my mom got him for Christmas... they're 12mo jammies.....





moose!
Nic loves the moose from NickJr, and he looooves these jammies. I do too, because I just happen to think he's adorable in blue and brown. aaaand they match his room perfectly :)..not that we ever go in there haha..
Nic is still in the bassinet in my room. He was sleeping totally through the night for a little while, but now he's waking up to eat sometimes again. I don't know if that means I should try more cereal, or start with the veggies. On the babyfood packs, it says "supported sitters" can have veggies, and some fruits, and Nic is a supported sitter... but I just don't know if I want to add more calories to his diet. He really doesn't need more..but if he's hungry, I don't know what else to do. I do know that I'm going to make his baby food. I don't know if that actually will save as much money as I'm thinking it will, but I do know what is going in it, and there won't be any preservatives, or whatever acids they put in there, because I finally have Nic's reflux under control, and I don't want to add acid in his diet...I think I'm going to ask his doctor when we go in a little while. I think I'm going to make the appt for Jan 17th... poor baby needs more shots.
I get all these emails with weekly updates for my little one... and I got one the other day that said he should be rolling over by now, and he isn't. I think it's my fault, because I hold him so often, and when I'm not holding him, he's in the swing... I feel like I'm putting him at a disadvantage kinda. :/ I guess we need to do some more tummy/back time.
He babbles aaaalllllllllll the time. He also is full on laughing, and it's the most amazing sound ever. he learned to scream the other day, and looked around like "wtf was THAT?!" and I died laughing, so he started laughing too! Such a cutie.

Nic's dad contacts us almost every day, which is nice. I'm thinking my gut instinct was right...and we won't be working things out. Which sucks. I really wanted to. I do love him still, but .... oh well I guess huh? My life isn't going to end just because he doesn't want US to work..
He loves Nic, and that's all that I really care about. I don't want him to be absent in our son's life just because he wants to be absent in mine. Although, when he comes in September for Nic's first bday it might be kinda weird...

OMFG------ WII HAS GLEE KARAOKE!!! I'm going to go buy that RIGHT now and jack my brother's wii, and buy some baby earplugs for Nic, because I have a feeling I'm going to be doing that all day. Im such a nerd. I seriously woke Nic up from his nap because I screamed in excitement. I have a problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment