Sunday, December 5, 2010

:(

My heart hurts today. It happens most Sundays actually. Sundays were the best days with Nic's dad, and I really miss it. They were so nice. We'd get up.. I'd make breakfast, and then go to re-wake LJ..we'd eat and I'd bug him to do things with me, and he'd bug me to watch movies and lay on the couch with him... they were always so amazing.. Sounds silly huh? Well I miss it. Words can't describe how much I miss that, or him really.
I want Sundays to be our family days.. but, I suppose it takes more than one person wanting it, eh?

anyway.


Nic is doing SO well with the cereal. I can't believe how well he is taking to it. I guess my instincts are the best thing to follow, but I keep reading that giving a baby cereal too soon can cause a boat load of problems... and I really am worried.. but I mean- he is doing SO well. What's not doing well? The damn swing. It goes through batteries so freggin fast, and it JUST died, which means this is going to be the fastest blogging session ever.




agh- there is my little man. He loves his food. :)

And, now he loves taking his socks off. He is such a silly boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment