Saturday, May 28, 2011

yowza


My baby sister graduated from high school on Wednesday. I remember the day she was born. Consider my mind, blown. She is going to the UofA, and I couldn't be more proud of her.


I got a call on Monday for an interview at TSTC, a college in Texas that I had wanted to work at a few years ago. Now that I have the chance to do it, I'm interviewing via a VP phone. I have no idea where this place is down town, so I think tomorrow I'm going to do a dry run. I'm so nervous. I haven't interpreted in a year. I mean, I subbed, but it wasn't a real interpreting job..
I need to get out of Tucson, so this will be a welcome move.

so... I asked LJ, for the last time if he was 100% sure he wanted a divorce, because I am finally ready to let go, 100%. It kinda sucks to be ok with the fact that it's happening.. but I guess that's better than being depressed about it. Life has certainly thrown me some curve balls.... I never expected to be a 25 year old single mom, (almost) divorced and dating (yay me!), and scrambling to get sitters... (Finding someone I trust to sit with Nic is a bitch. So far, I've only left him with my mom, LJ's mom, and my cousin Sydney. Sydney is awesome. I'm so happy she is available for me to use. But what's the going baby sitter rate? I do 10$/hour... am I gyping my own cousin?!)...

I wouldn't change a thing.
I got the most adorable baby boy out of the deal.
A baby boy who is 28 inches long, and 19.7lbs.
A baby boy who is almost done with his medicine, and is finally not coughing.
A baby boy who points to things and asks "dat?" (that).
A baby boy who can clap when you say yay, and copy your coughs or screams.
A baby boy who can stand up.
A baby boy who DEVOURS Oreos.



I can't believe how big he's getting. I had to lower the mattress in his crib, because he can stand up and I seriously think he would have climbed out, so I did it, myself, no man needed. Booya.




No comments:

Post a Comment