Monday, May 2, 2011

Picture Time!

I'm obsessed with this new face Nic makes. It resembles the face he makes when I tell him no, but it's just him trying to be funny. I think it's mostly because I crinkle my nose when he's being silly, but who really knows. Either way, it's freggin hilarious.


What's not hilarious? Nic not going to anyone else unless he can see me. I love that he only loves me, but I hate when I want to go do something, and he screams because he can't see me. He's pretty good with my mom and sister, but that's really it. He freaks out otherwise. And for my birthday, I'm going to a winery, and Nic is staying home with my dad and brother. Oh well. He'll be alright. I hope.

First I'm going to shit talk about LJ then I'll be nice, I swear.
WHAT THE HELL IS HIS PROBLEM?!?! He's coming to here in Sept, for 2 weeks. He wants to go to Vegas and Flagstaff. Without Nic. I mean, I get not wanting me to go with him, but for Christ's sake. You'd think he'd want to spend every waking moment with his son while here, but instead, he wants to party in Vegas, and party with his brother (who, I'll at least give him credit.... he hasn't seen his bro in like 15 years) in Flagstaff. But what the hell? I can stay in a hotel, and he can bring Nic with him to meet his brother, right? Right. What a douche bag I married.
Then again...
How lucky is Nic to have a father serving overseas when Bin Laden is killed? His dad is making history, obviously, but to have this happen on top of it? even though LJ is a huge douche bag, and doesnt want to spend time with his kid while in town (because he's a selfish selfish fuck) it's pretty cool that Nic will be able to tell his children (MY grandbabies!) that his dad made history.
this is my favorite picture of LJ, ever
And while I'm on a complaining roll...

FUCK YOU CONOR PUERTO RICAN LAST NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER!

That mother fucker hurt my sister SO bad. he was my sweet little sister's prom date. My sister looked beautiful. her hair and make up were perfect (duh, I'm amazing..) and her dress was esquisite. She looked absolutely beautiful.
What did that asshat do?
He was dancing with not only my sister and her friend. HE KISSED THE OTHER GIRL. I swear to God, I want to MURDER this boy. I've never liked him, but I was nice for my sister's sake, but if I see this asshole, GAME ON. I've never seen my sister so hurt, in all my life.
On the plus side, she had a very adorable stand in Prom date, who, in my opinion is way better looking, and has way less acne.




And now, about 100 Pictures for your viewing pleasure:


feeding himself!
pot and pan band- but check out his face! he's giving me the stink eye
awwww he never sleeps this way! it's so sweet
yuuuum
eating an apple core...?
yogurt melt on his cheek.... little stinker
"star of mommy's blog" hahaha
grandparents dancing with the wii
my family on easter, and my bro being crazy
Before his hair cut
after

No comments:

Post a Comment