Saturday, May 21, 2011

whew.



The past week has been a whirlwind of a life.
I turned 25 last Saturday, and while I built it up to be a depressing thing, it wasn't bad. My in-laws got me a dainty, beautiful tiffany's bracelet, and my parents got me a simple yet beautiful silver band...also tiffany's!! oooh how I love T&Co. Seriously. I love it.
So, on my actual birthday, my MiL, parents, brother and grandma went to Caruso's and it was delish. My sister was at the UofA doing something with track, and getting some scholarship thing, so she was off the hook I guess... and she more than made up for it with a kick ass Glee card, and an Ulta gift card. Because we all know I'm freggin obsessed with eye makeup. But I didn't even buy any.

Anyway, after dinner, my MiL and mom watched Nic, and I went out with my friends. We went bowling, then had some drinks at a pub, which is SO skuzzy, and so, I love it. It's a 100% sure thing that I run into someone from HS and they're all nasty and drunk. Oh East side Tucson, how you've gone down hill..

Whatev.
it was a nice birthday.

Tuesday I finally applied to TSTC and fingers crossed there. I better get that job. I'll die if I dont. Literally. I'll die. OF STARVATION because no where here is hiring! Suuuucks.

Today, Monica and I took the kids to the Zoo. Amazing. I last took Nic in January, and he really didn't know what was going on. This time, he was pretty into it, especially the giraffes! He got so excited and pumped his little legs to get out of the stroller, and then, when I took him out.. get this.. he gasped. MY SON IS DRAMATIC LIKE ME!!! thank the good lord, he's acquired my personality, and that, my friends, makes my world a better place.

Also, Nic stopped eating baby food. WTF is that about? I have my freezer stocked. Literally, the entire bottom shelf is full of baby food. I probably have enough for another 2 months, and he hates it. So, what does he eat? crackers, turkey, cheese... lamb. Anything but baby food. And today, at claim jumper, he had his first ever cinnamon applesauce, and it wasn't normal applesauce, so now I'm on a quest. It was like, minced applesauce, and I can't figure out how to make it. Maybe I'll ask my MiL to ask her hubby, because he's awesome. I mean, I know how to make chunky applesauce, but UGH this child is gonna be the death of me. Thank God I got 4 bottles of wine for my birthday. And 2 in the fridge. And 3 on my baker's rack. I think I might have a problem...
Nic's Snacks
(Ritz, Teddy Grams, Yogurt Melts, Graham Crackers, Cherios)

So, I just got an email saying there's like 130 days to my baby's birthday. I'm going to go cry in my bed and listen to his heart beat in utero and eat my weight in chocolate. While I do that, enjoy some pictures of my almost 1 year old. :'(


Eating a tortilla, sweet potatoes, peas, cheese, turkey and rice


"uh HELLOOOOO there's no more pudding Mom!!"

Sesame Street, in his bean bag. Drinking fucking formula.
(he drinks anywhere between 4-12 oz of it a day now... nurses only 3-4 times a day )


I'm pretty sure I'm a bad mom for not helping him before taking the picture, but that shit was FUNNY



Just e-mailing his dad.



He sleeps in the most outrageous positions.


His smiles literally melt my heart.


BFFs... sorta

1 comment:

  1. OhMyGoodness !!! Your little man is so adorable.
    Happy (belated) Birthday.

    ReplyDelete