Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter, petting zoo, and eyeballs.

Thursday night, I noticed Nic was a little warmer than usual... but he was falling asleep so I assumed that was why. Then, he woke up barfing phlegm. It was AWESOME! So I took his temp, and he had a fever of 101... I freaked out, called my mom and cried. Then I pumped him full of motrin, and he was fine. but he has this gross cough. I mean, it sounds like the kid smokes like, 18 packs a day. I'm stressing out and I'm taking him to the doctor today because apparently, it was closed today, because I guess kids aren't allowed to get sick around Easter. wtf?
Anyway, I was afraid we weren't going to go to Scottsdale to see Nic's grandparents and take him to the countryclub so he could do the easter thing there.
Sooooo Friday morning, I got him up, gave him motrin, and we hit the road. But first, we got on our matching outfits, because seriously? How lucky am I to be able to match my son? Mothers and daughters get to all the time.

oh black shirt and khaki shorts, how I love thee
(only I look like I work at SB now...)

Look at those beautiful brown eyes and adorable mouth! <3

yeah.. it's not the same hahahaha


So, anyway we headed up there (and ps, I stopped at Eegees and the idiot working the drive through checked to see if my 5 dollar bill was real. COME ON!) and it was a nice little visit. Of course the LJ subject came up, and of course his parents are on my side and of course I cried for 45 minutes, but it was still nice seeing them, and it was nice for Nic to spend some time with his grandpa because he doesn't come when his grammy comes down. Nic was showing off his screaming skills and it cracked them up. it cracks me up too, but it's always nice for me to see how others react to him. I mean, I'm with him 24/7 and his antics are fregin hilarious to me, all the time.

Anyway, at the club there was a petting zoo and it was SOOO cute!


The girl working there was so nice with Nic and didn't yell at him at all when he pinched the bunny, or strangled the chick. Way to go JL for picking nice workers haha.
In all honesty, the kids at the club were little assholes. AND the parents are worse. Some fake boobed bitch told me to get out of line because Nic wasn't old enough to get his face painted. I didn't want to get anyone TOO mad at me, because after all, my in laws work there.... but I turned away and said her fake boobs were lopsided, and I'm like 99% sure she heard me because she adjusted her ta tas after I said it. :] win? I think so.

So, I got some cute shots of Nic, and decided to trrrryyyy and edit them. I suck, but whatever. I guess it was alright for my first time eh?











I swear, I know a lot of parents must say this (most are wrong, because seriously, i've seen some UGLY babies lately) but My kid is freggin ADORABLE. I see some ugo kids, and I say "oh look!" I never say they're cute. I cant lie. But I feel like a jackass when they say Nic is cute.


Anyway, we got back Saturday night, and it was nice to be home and have Nic in his own crib... and sleep a bit better than he did in the portacrib. Easter morning was cute. Nic was SO excited for his Easter basket! He gets all excited to see elmo, and its SO cute!
I maaaay have gone overboard on the elmo. ALSO! check out the freggin bib. "star of mommys blog" silly silly silly.

check this out: haha

he makes a weird face when Elmo is on, and it cracks me up. Also, he was confused because my mom was singing and he didn't know who to listen to, and my gosh that kid is a goofball.







And also? I cant see out of my left eye. Guess who got glitter in their eye and scratched their cornea? Yeah. ME! it hurts SO bad. I dont even know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment