Saturday, March 12, 2011

strep


I feel like an asshole saying it, but I'm SO sick of seeing happy little families with their picture perfect life, and then having them look down on me for not being the conventional family. Well, here's some news for you assclown, my little family is great. Except when I'm sick.
I have a raging case of the strep. I totally went to work to interpret, and now I kinda feel like a douche bag, since I was so close to the client all day, but I honestly didn't think it would be strep. Well... ok. I thought it might be, but last time I thought that, it wasn't. And so, now that I know it is, I feel bad. But, interpreting was great! I miss it. And that's about all I can really say about it.

Anyway, back to be being sick. It sucks. It sucks because I still want to kiss on my sweet little angel (who, btw, was awesome staying with my parents yesterday, and was so happy to be home and cuddling with me. and I cried like an idiot when I left him, because I'm a sissy baby), I still want to go do things, because I don't KNOW how to be sick. Like, I'm making plans to go to the park, and Mt. Lemmon.. I'm such an idiot.

Nic is holding his bottle all by himself, and while it's convenient at times, I hate it. I just nursed him, and then he downed about 7oz of formula. I haaaate giving it to him, but obviously, he needs it. The supplements are helping a little I think, but... since there's really no way to measure how much he's getting, I'm not sure.

Nic says baba, mama and papa. And makes killer fart noises with his little mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Just because those families appear picture perfect, doesn't mean they are. EVERYONE has dirty laundry, secrets and dysfunctions. What helps me get through the day is that people who feel they are above me, (because I'm in a inter-racial marriage, and dirt poor) is ...

    Everyone shits in a toilet no matter what their function, faction or dynamics!

    I hope ya feel better! That strep looks bad!

    ReplyDelete