Tuesday, February 1, 2011

: /

Well well well. My kid is a riot. A freakin riot.

Today, I took him to the doctor, because he is coughing like a veteran pack a day smoker.
Apparently, it's just a cold. No biggie... to the doctor. That guy should really come home with us, and check out this guy at 2am coughing so hard he barfs. Also, he can come home with us, because for a middle aged man, he's smokin hot. Unfortuantly, he has the HOTS FOR MY MOTHER!!! Yes, that's right. He said (last time I brought my mom in for Nic's appt) "where is your mom that's too young to be a grandma?" Then as he was walking out the door he said "tell your mom I said hey"

I have mainly male friends. I know how to translate what he said. it is literally transfered to "your mom's hot, and I wanna bang her" and so, I'm a little bothered. But....anyway

He said Nic is really thriving, which just makes me so happy. He said all this because my little bird decided to ham it up, and show off all his "tricks" there on the table.
What tricks did he do?
  • rolled over
  • tried to sit up
  • babbled using the m, b, and g sound
  • followed the dr with his head and eyes, while totally supporting his neck himself
  • sat up un-supported for almost a minute
  • make his goofy face

So, if I furrow my brow and said HEY to him, he makes this face:


And he just found his tongue, and it looks like this when he's playing with it:
I know they look similar, but trust me, they're not. One has relaxed brows, the other doesnt. Just trust me. I'm his mom.

The squash eating is going really well. He's starting to enjoy it more and he has 2 cups left, so once he's done with those, I'm guessing Thursday, he's starting carrots and sweet potatoes.
I'm so excited! I love having dinner with him.

So while I'm glad he only has a cold... I have a stomach virus, and it sucks. It's really hard being sick with a baby in general, but when you have a stomach virus, and the bathroom takes you as it's hostage, it sucks...more so when you're alone in this.it suuucccckkkkssss

Also? I am tired of looking for an interpreting job in schools here. I want to move to Texas SO badly, but I can't do it until at least July. And I just dont know if I should even do it then! I would really miss my family, and my friends. I just need a job, and I need it like... last month. I mean, I tutor, and that's cool, but I dont think that its going to go after may.. and that sucks. I need to work in a school. I need to. I'm going to go crazy if I don't find a job, but I'll also go crazy if I do, because that means leaving my sweet little guy.



I mean... how could anyone ever leave this face?

1 comment: