Saturday, October 15, 2011

And So It Is

My kid sings to the cranberries. What the hell does yours do? Probably nothing as cool as that, and so BOOYA.

Today, I had to go to some conference for work. Sucked. But, I took two classes: one on predators, and it scared the shit out of me to the point of where I kinda want to never leave Nic's side-ever- and the other? On baby/toddler signs. BITCH DIDN'T KNOW ANY SIGNS. So, I pretty much have decided that if I don't get a job interpreting soon, I'm going to kill myself. I know that really has no corrilation, but I mean... I still might just do it. just off myself. And hope the judge gives my parents full custody of Nic, because they're sensible most of the time.
...unlike other douchers...

I mean, when Nic's gem of a father was here, he told me I talk shit about him via my blog, or facebook.


DUH

This though, is a factual story.
last weekend I took my little guy to urgent care because of his fever and the fact that waterpoop was coming out his butt at an alarming rate. I informed his dad simply because I thought it was the right thing to do, however, my phone is a turd and wouldn't let me private message him on fb, so, I put it on his wall.
Later we spoke about Nic, and he went on a mission (he's still deployed) and all was fine.
On Wednesday, his new little girlfriend fucking commented on it saying he was on a mission and he didn't have internet. I'm not sure where I put HEY LJ'S NEW FUCK-BUDDY/POSSIBLY GIRLFRIEND WHO HE THINKS IS FUCKING AMAZING BUT REALLY SEEMS SUPER ANNOYING! PLEASE COMMENT ON A CONVERSATION ME AND MY SON'S FATHER ARE HAVING BECAUSE YOU'RE A NOSEY CUNT WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
But I don't think it was anywhere in there . In fact, I'm positive.

So, I was polite, I said I spoke to him, blah blah blah...and then I emailed LJ telling him to tell his bitches to mind their own business, and he said no, she was being nice, I said no, have her keet to her self when it regards MY son, and then he called me a bitch.

ladies and gents, the one thing I refuse to be called, by him, is a bitch. I go above and beyond the "ex wife duty" because if I were anyone else, I probably would have never skyped with him for Nic, I wouldn't send him pictures of Nic, of have him on fb to see pictures of Nic, I wouldnt send him packages on holidays, birthdays or just b/c I'm feeling nice (which I have not done since march, because he NEVER said thank you). I also could have truly been a bitch and asked for backpay for the separation, and shit like that, but I'm not.

But I'm the bitch because I told his girlfriend to stay out of my kids life. This, btw, is the bitch he had Nic meet WITH HIS MOTHER, even though we decided together, that we would talk to eachother before introducing Nic to people we're seeing. I asked him before I introduced Nic to Mat...
And, Just for the record, I dont recall Mat ever emailing LJ telling him about what me and Nic are up to. Fuckin idiot.

I'm so pissed at this whole ordeal. I wasn't going to be the one to file. I wasn't even the one who wanted this shit to start with. But I can't wait until he lands in America, because the next day I really think I'm going to fucking file. I can't stand him as a husband, father, or general human being. I have no idea when we got to this point, and I hate that I hate him, because afterall, he gave me the best thing I could ever ask for, but I just want it to be done and over with. I was hoping it would be an easy thing, no fighting over Nic, because quite frankly, he doesn't deserve to have him. Seriously. He didn't do any of the work. His lifestyle isn't fit for a child to be around, and I'm pretty sure a judge will just agree that he sucks at being a dad. Giving someone child support and playing with a 1 year old for 15 days doesn't make you a dad. For God's sake, even his own mother said in a conversation (and this blew my mind) "Oh I think LJ was watching Nic for you that day".... watching Nic for me.
Right.
Watching Nic for ME.
I mean, really... think about that. Those exact words were said to me. .... interesting eh?

Whatever. Now that THAT is off my chest....

Tomorrow I'm going to take Nic to get a pumpkin. I'm pretty excited, because at Target (duh) I saw little things you can stick in the pumpkin to make it look like a Sesame Street Character. I'm pretty sure he'll pick Elmo, but who knows?He might surprise me. I, on the other hand, am quite excited to just take pictures of him picking out the pumpkin, so I'll put those up next time. I'm also pretty excited to carve a pumpkin, and roast the seeds.
I pretty much have to cram 2 days into 1 since that damn workshop robbed me of my weekend!
Oh, and after the workshop, we went to a birthday party who had an awesome Sesame Street theme, and Nic was hella cranky but he had a good time.. and it was adorable, and the party favor box was a chinese to go box that was red, and it had elmo's face on it. SO. FREGGIN. CUTE. Nic kept saying "la la la?" on it. That's what he calls Elmo... so it was adorable.

And finally, to end this on an absolutely adorable note, I read Nic 2 books every night before bed, and tonight, I read him "Green Eggs and Ham" and when the story was done, he signed "please" and I said "please what baby?" and he signed "more" so... he rules. OH MY GOD HE ALSO SIGNED MORE CEREAL THIS MORNING but it was so totally his version of it all, but HE SIGNED IT

My kid fucking rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment