Sunday, August 7, 2011

I love the weekends. I get to spend time with Nic, and I get to do things like bake cookies for being a turd and running out of gas in hopes to win back my fbo points. piiiissss.
Friday was nice. I met Monica and her little girl at the mall, for some much needed time together. I went from seeing her daily to seeing her once a month, and it sucked. So, we went to the mall in search of red wedges, and I can NOT find them, and I'm pissed! But, anyway, after the mall, we went to dinner. At the end, I got Nic a tiny ice cream cone. Funniest thing EVER! He grabbed it and SHOVED it in his little mouth, and then screamed because it was too cold. He's just too cute.
Saturday, .... oh man. Saturday was insane. The three of us went to the farmers market. SUCKED. There were like 5 stands, and they sucked. then, we decided to go to 4th ave and shop a little, and then.... BAM, I ran out of gas. The irony of it? We ran out of gas across the street from a gas station. A non functioning one. Aweeeeesssoooommmme! Thankfully, Monica doesn't live far from there, and rescued us. Thankfully, I have a fan in my car for Nic, so we all sat in the back, and waited for my knight in shinning armor. And then, I decided to get a 50s style dress and so all was right with the world. Ran some errands, baked cookies, made babyfood... bought a ton of candy for Nic's birthday party. Which is in a month. Which means my infant will become a toddler. Which means I'm going to go cry now.
pisssss time flies!
This morning, we had a special treat called "mat brought deuce over to play!" and Nic LOOOOOVED it. So much fun for him. He's a weiner dog, so he was just the right size for my little Nic. After, we went to run errands, and I got him a bomber airplane lunch box! And then, we went to 4th ave, where I won mother of the year when I took him to a smoke shop to visit a friend... man, I looked so trashy I'm sure.. haha. Oh man.
Now my sweetie little baby is asleep, and he's adorable. He loves his monster, and it melts my heart. I can't believe he's going to be 1 in a few weeks. I can't believe his dad will be here in a few weeks.. I'm nervous for that. I hope Nic is comfortable w/ him... uugh. I'm stressed about that. I dont want Nic to be weird around LJ. I have a feeling he will be, and that sucks for everyone involved. Whatever, it is what it is...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment