Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's a wonderful life

I can't believe how much I'm laggin on blogging about our life. Fail.

Nic is almost 10 months old. That means he's almost 1, and that is a nagging reminder that one day he'll be 18 and leaving me.

Eff that.

Nicolas is doing really well with "school".... minus the fact that my favorite of his teachers had her last day yesterday. :( The other two teachers kinda have pissed me off to the point where I'm just going to say hi and bye to them... I pack Nic 4 bottles usually, and then 2 snacks and a lunch. The stupid bitches never fed him the solids, and he has had mud butt and I couldnt figure out why, until I was like "oh duh, these cunts aren't doing their jobs, b/c giving bottles is WAY easier" so... I had a few words with them. I may or may not have said fuck 7 times... idiots.

I'm really starting to get into the flow of what I'm doing. I really enjoy working with the 2 and under group... anything over that and I get annoyed.. they sass back. I'm sassy enough for everyone. I don't need some 4 year old telling me "no". The 2 and under group really pick up on signs fast too, so it's way more fun.

Nic is just changing every single day. He ALMOST took a step at my aunts this morning!( He stayed there over night, because I was supposed to go bowling at like 11:30pm, but that was a bust, so instead we watched zombie movies and this morning went to breakfast :])
So anyway, when we went to go get Nic this morning, he was cruisin' around my aunt's coffee table with Mat, and leaned to me, and took half a step, and then realized he wasn't holding on to anything, and sat down. I think he'd be steady enough, but he's just lacking the confidence.. so I think he'll be walking by 1 for sure. He's so damn cute too. When he knows he's being naughty, before I even tell him no, he starts shaking his head no, and stops doing what was bad. Little stinker.
He's saying mama in referance to me, which is cool. Before, he just kinda said it. Also, he says baba, when he means a sippy, and then he makes a fist and makes a noise with his mouth, and puts the fist on his mouth 2 times, making the noise baba when he wants a real bottle. Kinda hard to explain, without gesturing but it's pretty funny. He also booty dances, and its hilarious. My little man dances in the car better than anyone I know. So so cute.

So....um... my world has been rocked. I feel like everything is finally coming together, and I'm so so happy. <3 swooooonnnn


Also? I'm going to look into buying a house. My friend's dad is a realitor and so, wish me luck on that adventure... I've never had a credit card though, so I think that may be an issue, but I'm not sure about that one. He said no, but we'll see! I'm really hopeful on that though, because Nic needs a little puppy to play with. He has so much fun with my aunt's dogs. So we need a place with a big back yard for them to play in. And I need a big kitchen to bake Nic's muffins in. Kid throws a fit if I dont give him one every morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment