Thursday, December 29, 2011

like woah.



I can't believe how much of a slacker I've been with blogging, but with working 40 hours or more a week, and chasing a crazy toddler, and dating (eek!) it's been a little crazy up in here.

Nic is 15 and a half months old. I can NOT believe how fast that year flew by, and how much of a personality Nic has now.
He can say a lot of words, sign a bit, and he runs. And he runs fast. And he screams. A lot.
He hugs, and kisses, and makes my world completely crazy- and I love it.
He just said bubble today, and that kind of blew my mind because it's not really a word I use a lot.
Oh, and I mean, he's really behind in the teething thing, but he's getting his 2 front teeth now. A little after Christmas... but whatev. :)

I have a million pictures of Christmas, but... I just posted them on fb, and dont want to have to do it all on here too. Not tonight anyway. But I got him a kitchen, and he LOVES it. I also got him a car track to go with the cars the bf got him, and an elmo back pack, and a bunch of other shit he didn't really need, like a broom because dude always steels mine! He cracks me up.

Nic's dad is back. Not in az, but in america. I should be more excited I guess, but I'm not. It was nice never having to share Nic. His mom was here Monday-Wednesday. That was nice, because she watched Nic for 25 hours. Which... was amazing. Yes, I missed Nic like crazy, and I called and texted the whole time, but it was just so nice. Mat and I went to Bisbee. We were going to stay over night, but we decided not to, and instead went to our friends house, for a bbq. So much fun. They're an amazing couple and we died laughing the entire time. In the morning, we left for Bisbee, and I just have to say, that quick little road trips are my favorite with that guy. He makes everything more enjoyable. I'm so lucky my cousin set us up. Anyway, we went to Bisbee and looked at a bunch of antique shops... one where a dude had the most hideous hair piece we've ever seen... mat bought a vintage bike, SO cute.. had lunch at a little cafe, drove back home, looked at a house :] ... came home and got the best hug OF MY LIFE from my little. I hated leaving him so long, but I think sometimes you need little breaks to make you a better parent.

holy hell. Such a handsome guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment